6/21/16

Top 5 of the Week...and GO!

1. Outlander EVERYTHING. If you've not read the books and are looking for an amazing series that takes over your life, this is it. Also, the show. It stays so true to the books and the characters are perfect. We definitely splurged on the Starz Amazon addition just for this show...

Get your copy here!



2. Victoria's Secret bathing suits. We have all heard the sad news by now that they are discontinuing the swim line after this summer. Time to stock up ladies.


3. Beauty Counter make-up. My friend Christine is a rep for this company and she got me hooked. These products focus on natural ingredients, cruelty free composition, and healthy skin. I'm in love.


4. Day Designer. These planners are absolutely on point. They have dedicated areas for your weekly goals, notes, appointments, and to-do lists. Also, they have weekly and monthly spreads which I need so I can figure out what month I am in...



5. Pure Barre. If you have never taken a Pure Barre class, you should. As a dancer I thought it looked like a joke and then I went to a class and it broke me. Like literally, broke me and I couldn't walk for 3 days. Now I love it (and hate it). It hits all of those weird hard to reach muscles and you will feel immediate results, aka pain. Do it!


So, there you have it! The top five for this week! Go play!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...