1/10/16

Recently In Photos

Happy 2016!
This year has been amazing so far. We already have so much to celebrate and be excited for! Kevan, my soon to be brother in law, got his wings of gold as a Coast Guard aviator which was so fun to be a part of. We are very proud of him and Rebekkah, and so excited for their next adventure in Washington state even though we are going to miss them a lot :) Our awesome friends (and roommates) Indy & Dustin are also about to embark on their next adventure in Jacksonville since Dustin has also recently winged! It will be a very bitter sweet couple of weeks as a lot of our friends will be PCS'ing to their next duty station, but one of the unique parts of the military life is having friends all over the world. And even though it is hard to watch the people you love move away, it's amazing to me how those friendships are able to span the miles and years. 

Another wonderful thing we have been celebrating non-stop since Christmas is our engagement. I still can't believe how lucky I am to have found James and I can't wait to marry him!! However, I am SHOCKED at how many details go in to planning a wedding...
For someone who is super OCD and annoyingly organized, I am struggling big time with planning this thing haha Thank god for my mother who is basically planning the entire thing. I think what I am the most excited about, other than marrying James of course, is having all of our family and friends in one place celebrating with us! It honestly warms my entire heart and I can't stop smiling when I think about all of the wonderful people we are blessed to have in our life. 

So, with all of that being said, here is our new year in photos :)




















1 comment:

  1. Himself and I are so excited for you guys! I need to read FB more often. :D Congratulations and so many happy, loving, warm wishes for the two of you!

    ReplyDelete

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...