5/20/15

m i d w e e k m o n t a g e

its wednesday. not quiiiite friday enough for me, but it'll do. I'm sitting here thinking about my to do list for this week while my kids are in tutoring, and realizing that netflix has been playing a major role in my procrastination recently...

even though New Girl isn't currently on. And I'm waiting on the new season of Scrotal Recall. Aaaand Candidly Nicole. Oh yeah, and Bachelor in Paradise (just because i love 'Onion Girl'). 

oh yikes, see what i mean...netflix is an epidemic! 

a wonderful, entertaining, watch-it-at-the-gym, or during your lunch break, or at night while you're cooking dinner EPIDEMIC. 

right now, the bf and i are binge watching Scandal, i know, were behind on the times with that one. But it is so addicting!

secretly i am watching the Bachelorette and hoping that Britt gets hit by truck full of glitter, and it explodes and showers sparkles all over the bachelors and their amazing abs, but its not looking good. however, i am only 37 minutes into the first episode so i think theres still hope. 

but back to this horrid to-do list!

right now i am trying to find a decent dog boarder in pensacola so that we are able to go on several trips this year without me having a conniption about copper and tucker the whole time. let me tell you this for free: 3 days before memorial day weekend is a TERRIBLE time to be looking for a pet boarder. TERRIBLE.

i finally found a place that had a vacancy left, but it was my 4th choice out of 7 potentials and I'm not thrilled about it. i know its only for a couple of days and that they will be under the supervision of professionals blah blah blah but it looks like a doggy jail in there! 

obviously this is more of a 'me problem' than a copper/tucker problem since they just want food, water, and lots of belly rubs. but i don't care if I'm a crazy dog person! i want constant video feed of my dogs while I'm gone (cough cough NETFLIX should get in on that business opportunity) and a direct line to their room so i can talk to them. okay, that sounded crazy...but I'm gonna go with it anyways. 

i mean just look at these faces:


how could i not worry about them? 

but they have been in the car with me way too much this year because of our move, and it wouldn't be fair for them to have to be crunched up in the backseat so we can drive all the way back to NC for the weekend. 

also, i really want to be able to go to the Wizarding World this year and i don't think they allow dogs in the theme park yet so this will be a good trial run. 

on that note, i have completed my last minute task of the day! so now I'm going to get as much Bachelorette in as i can before the kids finish their tutoring ...shhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...