12/18/15

10 Of My Favorite Things Right Now

In the spirit of the holidays I've been thinking about all of the things I'm thankful for. Of course the list is insane! There are just too many wonderful, kind, and amazing people in our life to forget how lucky we are :) We have made so many friends down here in Florida and even though we're going through our first wave of friends PCS'ing away from us I am so thankful for these friendships and know that we have a support network that distance cannot break. (All the feels!)

So, with that being said AND with the obvious exception of friends and family, here are 10 of my favorite things right now...

One: Essie's holiday glitter nail polish <3 
Two: Sipping delicious christmas blend coffee
Three: Re-watching all the episodes of Peaky Blinders before season 3 comes out!
Four: Getting to spend time baking in our amazing kitchen
Five: All of the beautiful holiday posts from my favorite bloggers :)
Six: It's finally cold enough to wear hats!
Seven: The folksy holiday music channel on spotify
Eight: Shopping for the perfect gift for all of my people
Nine: Watching christmas movies with J in the evenings (even though I ugly cry during each and every one)
Ten: The incredible support EM Realty has gotten from our community!

What are your "10 Things" this cozy Friday evening?
<3 EM








No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...