9/6/16

Your Vibe Attracts Your Tribe: Mission Miami

This past weekend was absolutely incredible. Somehow, Hurricane Hermine completely missed Miami and everyone was able to make it to the bachelorette! And we even had two beautiful, sunny beach days. I honestly don't know what I have done to deserve such amazing, kind, hilarious girlfriends but I am so thankful for these women who have been with me throughout all of the different stages of my life!

I have known some of these girls since we were children, some since college, and some of these women I have only just met in the past two years, but each and every one of these friendships has helped make me who I am today. If there's one thing in life that I feel like I have definitely always done right, it is surround myself with supportive and loving girlfriends, and I only hope that I can always be as good of a friend to all of them as they have always been for me.

We spent 3 hilarious days clubbing, laughing, playing silly games, laying out on the beach, swimming, and celebrating. It was such a wonderful experience to see all of my friends from different walks of life hanging out and becoming great friends with each other. It's one of those weird things that you don't think you'll ever get to see! You talk about your hometown friends to your military friends, and to your college friends about your childhood friends, but many times they never actually meet, so it was very special to have everyone together in one place. I can't wait for the wedding where we will all be together again along with the ladies who couldn't make it!

With that being said, I hope everyone had a wonderful labor day weekend and here are some of the more PG pics from my bachelorette weekend... enjoy!

Perfect beach day! Accessories courtesy of my awesome sister, Tempe!

Dinner at Larios: Elizabeth you are amazing!

Photo Op ;)

Of course you have to take a pic in front of a giant duck if you find one...

What hurricane??

I don't think I've ever laughed as hard in my life! Such a ridiculous night!

Brunette Mafia <3

Oh hey perfect beach day

My Mission Miami Maidens

Team America!

<3 <3 <3

As the Spice Girls say... If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends! I think J officially has the seal of approval from my ladies ;) T-4 months until 'I DO'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...