4/17/15

b u l l c i t y b u c k e t l i s t

since i officially move down to pensacola for good in one short week to be with my sweet bf and start my new job, i have decided to make a bull city bucket list of all my favorite things to do in durham before i go!

so here it goes...most of these will probably be food and alcohol related so don't judge me! a cleanse will definitely be necessary after this list is completed...

1. go to a durham bulls game
2. have a picnic at duke gardens
3. a typical yet amazing cocoa cinnamon/farmers market morning
4. bar crawl to all my favs on main street (fed, joyce, alivias, bull mccabes, criterion, beyu, counting house, & bar virgile)
5. tapas night: mateo, juju, taberna
6. spa day with my mama and der (sister obvs)
7. ride the bull at shooters with my ladies...HEY! I SAID NO JUDGEMENT!
8. final beauty prep for the summer with my favorite, go-to durham estheticians (its so hard to find a good waxer these days, le sigh)
9. make sure i spend as much time as possible with my friends and family just hanging out, walking the booty loop, sun bathing at the pool, etc...
10. find an awesome DURHAM bumper sticker so wherever i go, people will know my heart is in the bull city <3

I'm sure I'm forgetting a hundred things, but this list is making me hungry and i simply can't think on an empty stomach ;)

on that note HAPPY FRIDAY FRIENDS!!!

it has been a long week, and unfortunately this weekend will be even longer with work and continuing ed, but at least the sun will be coming out and i will be done with this horrible class after sunday. then, the real fun can begin and i will be able to go out with a bang (like my sweet, little buddy here haha)


And Durhamites!! Let me know if i've forgotten something obvious for my bucket list :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...