4/11/15

t r u c k i n a l o n g

i have officially been back in NC for a week and it has been lovely getting to spend time with my family every day. i also finally got to go out with my girls last night which was much needed! i don't know what i will do without them in florida but I've already met so many nice new friends, and i know my old friends will come visit me a bunch (beaches can be very persuasive) haha!

today i also had my first day of my last real estate post licensing class. and yes, i have taken the whole three years to complete it, true to form ;) it was SO boring. saturday and sunday 9:00-5:00 for the next two weekends... fortunately we are allowed to miss 6 of those hours. soooo i skipped out around 2 today hollerrrr. it was for a great reason though. brittney and i had to get mani/pedi's because i was a wreck from the move and looked like i had never groomed my nails in my life. #fragglelife

between work, CE classes on the weekends, and trying to get my old place cleaned up and ready for my renters, i can tell my time here is going to fly by. but i am so excited to get back to james and start my new job and finish getting settled into our new place. some of awesome things on my agenda for this summer include; getting scuba certified, starting paddle board yoga, looking into some grad classes at the local colleges, and getting involved in our local co-op classes. it will be a summer of new adventures and i am so ready! 

with the amazing support of my family and friends, both near and far, i am making moves (literally) and jumping into this crazy new life slowly but surely! Now all i need to do is finish getting my bikini body ready for all of these awesome beach activities woooo!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...