8/31/15

weekend happenings

This weekend while J was out golfing with the guys, I finally forced myself to do some of the less-than-exciting projects I've been putting off for the past couple of months...

It may seem ridiculous, but I still haven't unpacked all of our boxes from the move that happened in MAY. More than half of my clothes were piled into a horrible ginormous cardboard box next to the bed. Well NO MORE! Indy and I ventured out onto the thrift store scene and finally found a dresser that i didn't hate, and it was only $70...woo hoo!


I'm still deciding whether or not I want to paint it and add new knobs, but for now my clothes are off the floor and the infamous cardboard box is gone! 

I also finally got into our pantry, cleaned it out, put cute paper down on the shelves and organized our food. This was terrible and boring and a dusty hot mess but its handled and now I'm not scared to open the door anymore ;)


And last, but certainly not least, I was able to make a whole new batch of my homemade essential oil moisturizer, some all natural bug spray, and delicious tangerine/eucalyptus room spray. We go through these things quickly in our household and they make amazing gifts! 


*On a side note, if anyone is interested in trying out my recipes for themselves I am more than happy to ship them to you. I use all natural, organic coconut oil, vitamin E oil, Young Living and Aura Cacia oils. And your second orders are half price if you send me the jar back for a refill ;) I also have sugar scrubs, chapsticks, and body butter that are made to order based on personal preference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...