2/25/15

w o n d e r l a n d

its happening (again)! SNOW. we are expected to get up to 10 inches tonight which, for all of you northerners is a lot of snow down here. so, here i sit on my couch, with all of the windows open so i can continue to check how much snow is on the ground every 10 seconds without getting up...lazy i know. i am drinking a huge, holiday pour glass of wine, perusing pinterest, and snuggling with my pups while the bf plays destiny next to me. this is my kind of cozy, peaceful night! i am determined to go sledding tomorrow, despite already not being able to breathe through my nose due to a cold that sprang up out of nowhere (aka I'm around children all day) and nothing will stop me! i don't think seeing snow fall will ever lose its magic.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...