2/27/15

r e m i n i s c i n g

slush is everywhere. melting off the trees in huge slops, running down the sidewalks in rivers, everywhere. my love of this 'snow' business is fading quickly...

so, to get over my ebbing enthusiasm for our lovely snowmageddon i have been reminiscing about summer all day. luckily my bedroom gets that amazing, white-gold sunlight throughout most of the day, and baby D and i were able to relax and take a snooze in there while pretending it was summer. 

as we took our cat nap i realized that this time last year i was in miami with my girlfriends celebrating my 25th birthday. talk about a change of scenery! we lounged by the pool, tanned on the beach, drank pisco sours by night and daiquiris by day. lots of rum was involved. and LOTS of cuban food. it was nice to remember that this cold season won't last forever and we will be warm again! with that being said, here's to the last few weeks of winter (hopefully) and a great summer full of lots of new adventures to come! 

Miami Girls Trip 2014











No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...