10/19/15

Bull City Race Fest

It feels like its been forever since I have had a chance to sit down and write! Probably, because it has been. Last week was insane because I had to study for and take my Florida Real Estate Brokers exam. It was so tricky, but thankfully having my license in NC made it much easier than it could have been. I definitely don't recommend taking the brokers class online without a real teacher if you don't have any experience with real estate because you will learn LITERALLY nothing. Anyway, I passed and its over! I can officially work as a buyers agent in the state of Florida now wooooooo :)

With all the excitement from my test, work being crazy, and planning our move out of the apartment (!) I almost completely forgot about the half marathon I was supposed to be training for...

Welp, I did it! 13.1 miles of hills that I didn't even know existed in Durham. It was actually a really liberating and empowering experience. I never even knew I COULD run that far so it's absolutely hilarious to me that I did it. It was also really fun to be back in my hometown and see what fall is supposed to look like! Running through the city all the leaves were changing, there was no humidity, and the day was sunny, mid 50's, and absolutely beautiful. 

My knees are killing me, and I will probably be walking like an 80 year old for the next week but it was totally worth it and I may be hooked...I have already started looking up other races to run in which is funny because for the whole last chunk of the race I was telling myself I would NEVER do it again. They have a Disney Princess Run in Disney World. That makes me so happy! If I could find a Harry Potter race I would be in heaven...

So hears to doing activities you thought were nearly impossible, pushing your limits, and trying new things!!








1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome that you guys did that! One of these days I'd like to try a half marathon. :D

    ReplyDelete

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...