10/4/15

The 52 Lists Project: Week 41

This weeks prompt was...

List all of your favorite things about fall.

Easy right? Actually, I am quite basic so this was really hard. I just love too many things about fall. So here is my SHORT list! It is extensive & I apologize in advance.

*the way the air smells like wood stoves & bonfires & burning leaves
*the colors of all the leaves, especially in the NC mountains
*the poetry & stories & lore about the fall
*huge, cozy knits to wear & snuggle under
*coming home to a simmering crockpot full of soup or chili
*apple pie & pumpkin pie & pecan pie (basically all the pie)
*all of my favorite holidays! 
*bonfires & s'mores & camping
*big, fluffy socks
*leggings and tights (and not having to shave...muahaha)
*that crisp, clean, cold smell
* open windows & cool breezes
*hot cocoa, flavored coffee, apple cider oh my
*wearing ALL the scarves
*reading about how cozy everyone else is online
*knowing that its cold outside and that you are snuggly, warm inside
*getting out the big, down comforters 
*FLANNEL
*tailgating at football games with friends and family
*smelly candles (apple, cinnamon, vanilla, spruce)
*diffusing my favorite fall essential oils like tangerine & eucalyptus
*watching holiday movies
*puppy snuggles
*pumpkins and fall home decor

What are your favorite things about the fall??

-E

P.S This weeks prompt is:

List the things that make you feel peaceful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...