10/21/15

The 52 Lists Project: List 43

This past weeks prompt was: List your favorite meals and treats. 

Well, my inner fat kid had a field day with this one. I've been known to put away copious amounts of ice cream in very short time periods. Reeses run screaming from me. And no biscuit is safe when I'm around. With that being said here is my list...

When it's hot outside: watermelon, pink drink ice pops, lemon sorbet, ice cream, peaches, grapefruits, ice cold corona, beefsteak tomato sandwiches 

When it's cold outside: veggie chili, tomato soup and grilled cheese, my dad's christmas chocolate chip cookies, mom's chex mix, cheese grits, hot coco, s'mores

All of the time: Swedish fish, southern buttermilk biscuits, coffee flavored everything, french fries with ranch, mashed potatoes, sweet tea, dark chocolate, rice and black beans, cosmic cantina veggie deluxe burritos, cold orange juice, blackberries, strawberries, oreos, peppermint everything, big crunchy salads with lots of veggies in them, cheese & wine

I'm certain that I've forgotten something, but I am making myself soooo hungry writing this all down that I think I need to go get a snack ;) 

What are some of your favorite foods??

This weeks prompt is:

List the words that warm your heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...