1/17/17

Wedding Thoughts: My Bridesmaids

Wedding weekend was a success! Everything went so smoothly and felt so completely organic, I honestly couldn't have asked for a better experience. There are so many emotions you go through on your wedding day, and it can be so difficult to stay in the moment and really feel whats happening but thanks to my wonderful bridesmaids, I never felt overwhelmed or anxious (in a bad way).

I keep trying to think back over everything that happened by my brain is completely foggy! My sister-in-law Maggie told me this morning that it will come back to me in a couple of days after I recover! All I know is that I felt surrounded by love and happiness the whole time.



A huge part of what made this weekend so special was having these amazing women with me. I have been very lucky in my life to always have wonderful girlfriends. There are few things more important to me than my support system of strong (independent haha), kind, intelligent, hilarious, and loyal women. These 8 ladies have been with me through ups and downs, highs and lows, thick and thin. I've known some of them my whole life, and some for only a few short years. But each one of them has been there for me countless times and contributed to who I am as a person. 



Getting to share my special day with you ladies was incredible. You reminded me to be calm and enjoy everything. I never felt worried about anything going wrong, and every time I started to get flustered you were there to smile encouragingly and hand me a large glass of alcohol! I love the imagery associated with how we line up and stand during the ceremony, because it is perfectly descriptive of how I always feel like you guys have my back and are standing there to support me and uphold me with your friendship. I can't wait to continue celebrating with all of you over the years as we grow and change <3









These are only a few of the pictures taken on our cell phones this weekend so get ready to be continuously bombarded over the next few days... #noshame


No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...