3/4/15

i t a l k t o d o g s

i'm no stranger to having full blown discussions with animals, but i did just look at my dog copper and say, 'let's watch a documentary, i'm feeling a little stupid today.' it was weird.

the only reason i tell you this is in order to explain how i came to be watching a super strange documentary on The Druids. its not a particularly good documentary and the historical evidence is somewhat lacking, but I'm so content on my couch right now that it would be impossible to get up and turn it off.

my Young Living starter kit came in the mail today, so i am diffusing a wonderful blend of sweet orange and lavender right now. its smells amazing and has made my whole house feel fresher and cleaner. not to mention it is 9:30 pm here and still about 65 degrees outside. all of my windows are open, a cool breeze is blowing, and i have a huge holiday pour of pinot in my hand. not too shabby, if i do say so myself. 

since the weather today was so gorgeous, baby D and i spent the day swinging on the porch, going on a long walk, and playing outside. i wish this was a sign that winter was over, but the forecast for tomorrow is rainy and cold...this crazy north carolina weather is on a roll this year. 

not much has happened on the packing front yet. this weekend will definitely need to be a productive one since i will only have two weeks to get everything packed up and ready to go, but how hard can that be? i will buy the boxes and slowly chuck things into them for the next 14 days! easy peasy! and with my handy dandy diffuser, everything will be stress free and smell amazing the whole time ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...