3/7/15

s a t u r da y m o r n i n g

there is something amazing about being able to wake up slowly in the morning, knowing you have nowhere to be, nothing to do. just coffee to drink, a good book to read, some refreshing oils to diffuse...

my bedroom gets the most beautiful morning light. that bright golden, warm kind that makes you both sleepy and ready to get up and embrace the day. its been a while since i haven't had to work on a saturday because its such a good day to show houses. but this weekend i decided to focus on getting my stuff together for the move and taking it easy. i want to enjoy my last couple of weeks here before i empty out the house and take the plunge. 

so here i am sitting in my bed with a hot cup of coffee, lavender & lemon in the diffuser, dogs chomping merrily on their bones, listening to NPR and playing on pinterest. perfection. 

sometimes you have to take time out to relax and get your bearings before jumping into a flurry of activity. and believe me when i say that my to do list goes from about here to belgium today! 

but first! coffee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...