3/3/15

m e h

today was one of those days. it was already depressing because the house was too quiet, too clean, too empty without james here. but to top it off i had to have my car towed and shell out $700 to have the alternator replaced. then my dog threw up in my bed. and baby D was having one of those days where a nap was just not going to happen. then i spoke with james, who is now in florida, and he said our apartment isn't as great as the pictures made it seem (something i should have expected as a real estate agent) and that it was tiny.

talk about horrible timing! moving is already expensive & stressful, but it seems like murphy's law is in full swing around here these days. of course, in the grand scheme of things, these small issues are nothing. its all about how you handle it and your attitude towards things that come your way. did i bitch and moan about shitty luck today? yes. did i curse the automotive gods and swear to take revenge upon carmax? yes. but overall, there are far more things in my life to be thankful for and I'm basically over it now. not to mention, hearing my babes' voice before going to bed is always nice. and thankfully we both agree that we can work with our apartment situation. 

so here's to the week going up from here! tomorrow is supposed to be 70 degrees and sunny, i am working with some amazing real estate clients right now, and I've got far too much on my plate with this move to feel sorry for myself. aaaand my young living essential oil kit is supposed to be here tomorrow woooo! bring it on hump day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...