3/15/15

pr o g r e s s

pack, eat, sleep, work. 
pack, eat, sleep, work.

this past week has been a blur, and now I'm down to the wire. only four days until the truck gets here. at least I'm a semi-organized person and putting things into boxes is pretty therapeutic for me. I've also had the chance to go through everything i own and chuck a bunch of it. so liberating! i have almost finished packing everything up. only the kitchen is left, and a few things i will need until the last day.

then its time to load up all the animals and make the 10 hour trek to pensacola. i don't know if any of you have ever traveled long distances with your pets in the car, but if you have i would love some advice...i recognize its going to be horrible no matter what. however, any tricks or tips are welcome ;)

ironically, the week i will be down there getting us situated is spring break wooooo! i am totally going to pretend I'm on vacation. cold or not, i will be at the beach in a bikini. at least when I'm not interviewing for jobs wah wah.

this whole process has been so fast paced that i don't think I've had time to properly sit down and think about how big of a change it will be. maybe its better that way, I've made my choice and i am so excited about it! a whole new adventure. new people. new job. new town. it will be so interesting to start over someone else where i don't know everyone i pass on the street, or get recognized in every store i go into (sweatpants or not). 

i can not wait for this part of the move to be over. i just want to get down there and unpack everything so we can finally be settled in the same place together after a year and half of long distance craziness. it will all be worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...