9/9/15

My Weekend In Asheville In Photos

This weekend I flew solo to Asheville NC for a friends wedding. The weather was perfect, the mountains were beautiful, and it was super therapeutic to get out of Florida for a couple of days. The wedding was gorgeous and I was able to spend time with my parents who were celebrating their 30th anniversary! 

We explored the shops, visited more than the necessary amount of breweries, and ate amazing food all weekend! That fresh mountain air sure did me good :)

It's always good to take some time for yourself but coming home to see my sweet babe and pups is its own kind of therapy, and I'm very thankful for our little life here in Pensacola.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...