9/18/15

Gimme All The Sweaters!

I feel like Florida has played me for a bit of a fool.

All last week was in the 60's and 70's and felt amazingly Fall-esque. Fall-like? Fall-y? Anyway, it was crispy and cool and delicious, is what I am trying to say.

However, as I sit here and write this post, it is 93 degrees and I am NOT a happy camper. You can't just trick a girl into unpacking her tights & sweaters and then rip it away like it meant nothing! I wore boots today for goodness sake!

This post is dedicated to sweater weather. In fact, it is the equivalent of a sweater weather rain dance! Bring back my bonfire enjoying, pumpkin carving, hot cocoa sipping weather!

And yes, I do truly feel this strongly about chunky knits ;)

E






No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...