9/17/15

The 52 Lists Project: Intro

Guys. I am super excited because the other day while scrolling through my feed on Bloglovin' I came across something so glorious that I want to scream it from the mountaintops. Moorea Seal's book The 52 Lists Project. 

This book is seriously my dream concept. It is made up of 52 list prompts, so for every week in the following year I get to open this beautifully styled journaling experience, find the corresponding prompt for the week and list things to my hearts content. 


Anyone who knows me understands that I am a list-maker. I make lists. And then I make lists about my lists. Lists of books to read. Lists of food to buy at the store. Lists of quotes that I like. You name it. The point is, here is an entire book made for someone like me TO MAKE LISTS IN. 


I'm also in love with this idea because of the online community surrounding this book and the process involved in journaling with it. There are people all over the world who are doing The 52 Lists Project and then blogging about their entries. 


Its such a romantic idea, and I cant wait to get started. Since the book is set up in a seasonal pattern, the next logical starting place is the first day of Autumn, which just happens to be a week from yesterday! I wanted to write this post today so that anyone who is interested in doing this project with me will have time to order a copy before then.


I bought mine directly from the Moorea Seal website, but you can also find copies on Amazon and in some very specific specialty stores. 


I hope that some of you will join in! But even if you don't participate directly, I will be posting the list prompts each Sunday night so you can follow along. 


Happy listing...


#52listsproject


E




2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest idea! Can't wait to follow and see how it turns out for you! (:

    jessicacourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess :) You are welcome to join in a share your lists with us! Keep up the good work on your blog!

      Delete

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...