9/20/15

Sunday Night Blues (And The 52 Lists Prompt: List 40)

It's that time of the week again. Sunday night. 
It is so hard to enjoy these last few hours of freedom when I know I have to go back to work tomorrow. 

Don't get me wrong, I have a job that I like but starting over as a real estate broker in a new town is not the easiest way to go. It's hard having to work in an administrative position when I have been a licensed broker for longer than most people I work with. 

But I know my stuff and have 3 years of real life experience under my belt, so at least there is that! I just didn't realize how long it would take for my application paperwork to go through! Since Florida doesn't have reciprocity with any other state I had to completely start over when I got here, which included a new background check, a pre-licensing class, a class exam, finger printing, numerous application fees, and a state exam (that I am STILL waiting for the okay to take). 

Once I am finally able to take my state exam I will be in a much better position though, and I have to keep reminding myself that. Nothing is permanent, and in real estate if you work hard, know your market, and do your business in a respectful & educated way, things will generally work out :) I learned that from the best...my mama haha, but seriously!

Anyway, this first week of the 52 Lists Project could not come at a better time because I could use a little bit of motivation right now. Since I am starting in the fall section, I will be starting with list 40 which is...

List your top 20 mood boosting songs!

I am going to be taking this week to work on my list, and probably revisit some great, moldy oldies from my high school and college music collection. Everyone is welcome to share all or part of their lists in the comments below! 

Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with...

E



No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...