9/16/15

What time is it?? Product Review Time!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!!!
We are almost to the weekend, thank the lord, so hang in there for a couple more days!

In the meantime, I have decided to review a few of my favorite shower routine products with you because they are awesome and I want to share the wealth ;)



First of all, J convinced me to join the Dollar Shave Club and it was probably one of the best things I've ever done. The razors are great, they come to you in the mail, and you never run out. Also, your boyfriend wont yell at you for stealing his razor anymore. Everybody wins!

As far as hair care goes, there is very little I can actually do to control my hair in this Florida humidity, and I can admit that now. However, the entire line of Organix products is amazing and I love the coconut shampoo because when I hair flip it smells like a pina colada. 

I just started using the Aveeno Moisture renewal conditioner because I felt like my hair was getting a little bit dry due to my summer highlights and the constant sun damage down here. It smells super yummy and I noticed a difference in how my hair was drying in a less frizzy way after the first couple of washes. Also it is all natural, so thats niiiice!

Aussie makes a great leave in conditioner and hair protectant that I have been using down here to protect my hair from sun damage and to make it less tangly. This product doesn't leave you hair greasy and if you blow dry your hair, it helps it stay smooth and not get those crazy little fly aways. 

Dr. Bronner's castille soap is another must in our house. This giant bottle is the almond scent but I prefer the peppermint kind (especially after a run when I am having a heat stroke). This soap actually makes you feel squeaky clean. Like, you are literally squeaky.

Florida has not been good to my skin, unfortunately. But I have noticed great improvement with using Neutrogena naturals face scrub and the Aveeno clear complexion face lotion. Both are great for people with sensitive skin and they don't dry your face out. The Neutrogena Naturals face scrub isn't too abrasive and it still helps get rid of dead skin and takes off your makeup completely. The Aveeno face lotion provides just the right amount of acne treatment but doesn't dry out the areas that aren't affected by acne. 

Lastly, I used to be obsessed with lotion. I would apply it at least 4 times a day and it got to the point where it was a borderline OCD ritualistic problem. Then I discovered the magical elixir of life. Body oil. Specifically, Argan oil. It smells SO DARN GOOD. And it keeps you moisturized all day so you don't have to reapply lotion. 

So, there you have it! A few awesome beauty products to try if you haven't already.

Let me know your favs!

E


No comments:

Post a Comment

Covid Ramblings: Back in America

 Hi friends. It's been a really long time! Things have been hectic and crazy but also seemingly mundane enough to where I feel like I ha...